lean英 [li?n] 美 [li?n]
[ 复数 leans 第三人称单数 leans 现在分词 leaning 过去式 leant或leaned 过去分词 leant或leaned 比较级 leaner或more lean 最高级 leanest或most lean ]
lean coal [矿物] 贫煤 ; 瘦煤 ; 瘠煤
Lean Tools 精益工具 ; 精实工具
lean manufacture 精益生产 ; 精益制造 ; 精益生产方式 ; 精实生产
lean concrete 贫混凝土 ; 少灰混凝土 ; 淡石屎 ; 贫乏混凝土
Lean Engineer 精益工程师 ; 精益生产工程师 ; 改善工程师
lean back 向后靠 ; 沉住气 ; 往后倚靠
lean solution 废溶液 ; 稀溶液 ; 贫液
Lean Specialist 精益生产专员 ; 改善专员 ; 精益专员
Lean Game 精益生产游戏
lean /li?n/ CET4 TEM4 ( leaning, leaned, leaner, leanest, leans )
1. V-I When you lean in a particular direction, you bend your body in that direction. (身体) 倾斜
例：Eileen leaned across and opened the passenger door.
2. V-T/V-I If you lean on or against someone or something, you rest against them so that they partly support your weight. If you lean an object on or against something, you place the object so that it is partly supported by that thing. 把…靠 (在…上); 靠 (在…上)
例：She was feeling tired and was glad to lean against him.
例：Lean the plants against a wall and cover the roots with peat.
3. N the condition of inclining from a vertical position 倾斜
4. ADJ If you describe someone as lean, you mean that they are thin but look strong and healthy. 清瘦而且健康 [表赞许]
例：Like most athletes, she was lean and muscular.
5. ADJ If meat is lean, it does not have very much fat. 少脂肪的
例：It is a beautiful meat, very lean and tender.
6. N the part of meat that contains little or no fat 瘦肉
7. ADJ If you describe an organization as lean, you mean that it has become more efficient and less wasteful by getting rid of staff, or by dropping projects which were unprofitable. 高效的
例：…reforms which turned us into a lean and competitive nation.
8. ADJ If you describe periods
of time as lean, you mean that people have less of something such as money or are less successful than they used to be. 贫乏的
例：My parents lived through the lean years of the 1930s.
lean on 依赖；靠在…上
lean production 精益生产；精实生产
lean manufacturing 精实生产
lean meat 瘦肉
lean towards vt. 倾向（偏向）
lean coal 贫煤；低级煤
lean against （背）靠着；斜靠
lean forward 探身过去
lean upon 依靠
lean ore 贫矿；贫矿石，低品位矿石
lean concrete 贫混凝土，少灰混凝土
lean logistics 精益物流
lean over vt. 倾身（弯下身子）
lean back 向后倾斜
lean mixture 稀混合气；浓度低的混合物
lean manufacture 精益生产；精实生产；精益制造
lean out 探身出去；伸出身体
lean out of 身体探出
on the lean 倾斜着
lean years 荒年
He was tall, lean and muscular.
He was tall, lean and handsome.他长得瘦高而英俊。
Like most athletes, she was lean and muscular.
learn英 [l??n] 美 [l??rn]
[ 第三人称单数 learns 现在分词 learning 过去式 learnt或learned 过去分词 learnt或learned ]
learn by heart 记住 ; 背诵 ; 背熟 ; 牢记
live and learn 活到老 ; 活到老学到老 ; 学到老 ; 生存与学习
learn from 学习 ; 向 ; 听说
learn to do sth 学做某事 ; 学会做某事 ; 学习做某事 ; 学会做
learn about 得知 ; 获悉 ; 听到
Learn how to learn 学会学习
learn of 听到 ; 获悉 ; 获悉的事 ; 听说
to learn by heart 记住 ; 掌握 ; 把握
learn a lesson 吸取教训 ; 可鉴 ; 得到教训
learn /l??n/ CET4 TEM4 ( learning, learned, learns )
1. V-T/V-I If you learn something, you obtain knowledge or a skill through studying or training. 学习
例：Their children were going to learn English.
例：He is learning to play the piano.
例：It's going to be tough, but these guys learn quickly.
2. learning N-UNCOUNT 学习
例：…a bilingual approach to the learning of English.
3. V-T/V-I If you learn of something, you find out about it. 得知
例：It was only after his death that she learned of his affair with Betty.
例：It didn't come as a shock to learn that the fuel and cooling systems are the most common causes of breakdown.
4. V-T If people learn to behave or react in a particular way, they gradually start to behave in that way as a result of a change in attitudes. 学会
例：You have to learn to face your problem.
5. V-T/V-I If you learn from an unpleasant experience, you change the way you behave so that it does not happen again or so that, if it happens again, you can deal with it better. 从…吸取教训
例：I am convinced that he has learned from his mistakes.
例：I just hope we all learn some lessons from this.
6. V-T If you learn something such as a poem or a role in a play, you study or repeat the words so that you can remember them. 学会
例：He learned this song as an inmate at a Texas prison.
7. → see also learned, learning
8. to learn the ropes →see rope
learn from 向…学习
learn english 学习英语
learn about 了解；学习
learn by oneself 自学
learn of 听说，听到；获悉
learn to do 做事；学会做某事；学习做…
learn how to learn 学习如何学习
learn by heart 记住；默记；背诵
learn a lesson 受到教训
motivation to learn 学习的动机
learn the ropes 摸到门道；弄清内幕；知道事情的内情
learn the hard way 通过艰难困苦而学到
learn and live 活到老学到老；学无止境
The kids were quick to learn.
Where did you learn to weld?
Where did you learn to cook?
情趣用品，延时产品，各种都有，添加 微信：yztt15 备注：情趣！